Skip to main content

2008 Louis Jadot Meursault 1er Cru Les Genevrières - France, Burgundy, Côte de Beaune, Meursault 1er Cru (7/5/2013)
Yellow color with a green tint. Stone, honeysuckle, clay, apple, honeycomb and subtle vanilla notes. Rich, full texture with flavors of apple, honeycomb, wet stone and minerals. Long finish. Terrific! (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yeah, I know it Board-O, as I respect your opinion a great deal and always recall your comments as I purchase or taste them- Louis Latour included- but I gotta say, I really can't complain as most, if not all, have been really nice.

I have had good luck with the 2002 Latour CCs I've opened and will be getting to my last one this weekend. They may not be as profound as BdM, but I am paying a ridiculously low price by comparison.
There is some sort of a connection between Jadot and Remoissenet. I'm not sure excatly what it is but I believe there's some exchange of winemaking information going on. They're across the street from each other in Beaune. Remoissenet's 2009 barrel samples were stunning. We're leaving on vacation next week and one of the wines I'm bringing is a 1999 Clos Vougeot from Jadot.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.