Anyone buying? I have bought since first vintage the 2000 but am done buying. After shipping it comes to 365 a bottle. Too much other great wine out there for much cheaper.
Original Post
I bought last year but I am going to pass this year. Way too much other good stuff being sold very cheaply to throw away money on this. If you really want it, last year you could get it on the secondary market cheaper than release.
quote:
Originally posted by BigBoy_Sonoma:
Harlan sells out even in a tanked economy. With the waiting list a few miles long and fine restaurants looking for that one huge bottle.

What Harlan waiting list?
quote:
Originally posted by BigBoy_Sonoma:
Harlan sells out even in a tanked economy. With the waiting list a few miles long and fine restaurants looking for that one huge bottle.

What fine restaurants?

What one huge bottle?
Harlan has no waiting list a guy I know signed up in the fall to get the Maiden and he was offered the Estate right away.

Like in this economy people are waiting in line to purchase wine that after tax and shipping is 600 bucks a bottle...lol
I signed up for Harlan's list (no wait) but keep passing. If they won't drop me, I'll have to ask them to stop mailing me offers, I suppose.

Sloan I'd pass on, but I have a friend who buys mine. Sloan had a long waiting list.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.