Skip to main content

I just got a call from my wine guy--My 2006 LaCroix St. Georges is in. I didn't buy heavily in 2006, but I wanted to get some Pomerols. I have the impression that 2006 was a good year in Pomerol, and although it isn't exactly cheap, it's a less expensive vintage than 2005. I have a few bottles of VCC on order as well.

I also noticed my local shop has had '06 Clerc Milon in stock for a few weeks now.

Is anyone else going to pick up any 2006 Bdx?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

On futures I bought:
Leoville Barton
Haut Bailly
Malescot St. Exupery
Faugeres

Below are the few I'm interested in when they arrive, but I will probably wait until I have tried them at the Union de Grand Cru tour in Jan.
Clerc Milon
d'Armailhac
La Tour Carnet
St. Pierre
Smith Haut Lafitte
Duhart Milon
Larcis Ducasse
Lagrange
Guiraud

Unlikely that I will search the internet like I did for the 2000, 2003, 2004 & 2005.
quote:
Originally posted by Redhawk:
I just got a call from my wine guy--My 2006 LaCroix St. Georges is in. I didn't buy heavily in 2006, but I wanted to get some Pomerols. I have the impression that 2006 was a good year in Pomerol, and although it isn't exactly cheap, it's a less expensive vintage than 2005. I have a few bottles of VCC on order as well.

I also noticed my local shop has had '06 Clerc Milon in stock for a few weeks now.

Is anyone else going to pick up any 2006 Bdx?

Redhawk, I am in Howell Michigan. Where is your wine shop in Saginaw? I may want to get some of the 06 Clerc Milon.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.