I currently have two Haut Brions that are for sale. I am offering them at $2,010 each. As you all know, NO introduction to Haut Brion is necessary specially the 2005! 100 Point wine, First growth, incredible appreciation potential. Email me @ canon310@yahoo.com if you are interested!
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by canon310:
I currently have two Haut Brions that are for sale. I am offering them at $2,010 each. As you all know, NO introduction to Haut Brion is necessary specially the 2005! 100 Point wine, First growth, incredible appreciation potential. Email me @ canon310@yahoo.com if you are interested!


For that price, maybe you would be better off with someone who DOES need an introduction to it.
IF I were of the mindset to spend $2,000+ on Haut Brion I would think the no brainer buy would be TWO bottles on the 1989. MUCH closer to 'ready' for consumption and a wine surely on the 'bucket list'. Wink
quote:
Originally posted by canon310:
I currently have two Haut Brions that are for sale. I am offering them at $2,010 each. As you all know, NO introduction to Haut Brion is necessary specially the 2005! 100 Point wine, First growth, incredible appreciation potential. Email me @ canon310@yahoo.com if you are interested!
They are both 750 ml. No magnums, good luck trying to find some cheaper now a days. Good day gentlemen.
What part of I just saw it at a local retail shop for $1100 didn't you understand.

This shop also has a buy 6 bottles get 10% off the lot. So I figure I could buy 5 bottles of Yellow Tail at $9 a shot and get that price down to about $990....

Canon you interested in this bottle at $1500? You could flip it and make another $500. Let me know and I'll give you my pay pal account.

Good Luck
quote:
Originally posted by neyerstotle:
i got those for $700/ea two months ago. maybe you meant to say 2005 petrus?


$700 for each! Ha! Tell me where
I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you for trying to rip off people on this form. You obviously underestimated the understanding of those who post here. Just so you know, as futures they were selling in the $600 range.
quote:
Originally posted by neyerstotle:
I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you for trying to rip off people on this form. You obviously underestimated the understanding of those who post here. Just so you know, as futures they were selling in the $600 range.
I would not call that ripping a person off. Maybe trying to take advantage of a person, but not ripping them off. If he were misleading or flat out lying about the wine then I would say thats ripping a person off. I think if you're smart enough to be buying a bottle of wine for $1000 then you're smart enough to know whats a reasonable price. Canon has a pretty good idea he wont be selling it on here. I'd suggest Wine Commune or Winebid Canon. You'll be able to get fair market value on there.
quote:
Originally posted by desertwineguy:
quote:
Originally posted by neyerstotle:
I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you for trying to rip off people on this form. You obviously underestimated the understanding of those who post here. Just so you know, as futures they were selling in the $600 range.
I would not call that ripping a person off. Maybe trying to take advantage of a person, but not ripping them off. If he were misleading or flat out lying about the wine then I would say thats ripping a person off. I think if you're smart enough to be buying a bottle of wine for $1000 then you're smart enough to know whats a reasonable price. Canon has a pretty good idea he wont be selling it on here. I'd suggest Wine Commune or Winebid Canon. You'll be able to get fair market value on there.


Well thanks for not being an A$$HOLE like neyerstotle
Gentlemen good night.
quote:
Originally posted by canon310:

Well thanks for not being an A$$HOLE like neyerstotle
Gentlemen good night.

Dear Kettle,

You're black.

Signed,
Pot
quote:
Originally posted by neyerstotle:
I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you for trying to rip off people on this form. You obviously underestimated the understanding of those who post here. Just so you know, as futures they were selling in the $600 range.


ROFLLL yeah as futures, good luck getting it for $600 now. Please stop posting

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×