2000 Carruades de Lafite OWC

I have a case for sale. I have bought and sold wine with several posters here over the years and am more than happy to provide references etc. I am selling the case after seeing that the wine is catching over $200 a bottle in auctions but I could sell it for $2200 OBO. The case is currently in professional storage here in NYC. I would prefer a local transaction but happy to ship. E-mail me at wjgrant19 at yahoo with any interest. Thanks in advance.
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill19:
I am selling the case after seeing that the wine is catching over $200 a bottle in auctions but I could sell it for $2200 OBO. The case is currently in professional storage here in NYC. I would prefer a local transaction but happy to ship. E-mail me at wjgrant19 at yahoo with any interest. Thanks in advance.

thought you wanted 1600$?
Sold that one already for 1700 after getting a couple offers. I bought 3 cases of this a couple years ago and after checking around, I saw that the wine is getting much better prices so figured I'd test it out. I sold the first case for $1200 last summer so I figured I'd move it while people care. Probably going to blow the proceeds on new wine anyways...
quote:
I am selling the case after seeing that the wine is catching over $200 a bottle in auctions but I could sell it for $2200 OBO.

Are you freaking kidding me? This wine is selling for over $200.00 a bottle at auction? WTF?!? I had no idea until I just look. I have a whole case sitting in the cellar at a fraction of that cost. Time to sell!
quote:
Originally posted by wineismylife:
quote:
I am selling the case after seeing that the wine is catching over $200 a bottle in auctions but I could sell it for $2200 OBO.

Are you freaking kidding me? This wine is selling for over $200.00 a bottle at auction? WTF?!? I had no idea until I just look. I have a whole case sitting in the cellar at a fraction of that cost. Time to sell!

Send them my way Smile
quote:
Originally posted by wineismylife:
quote:

That was exactly my reaction! I saw the price on another post, checked into it, and decided I had to unload...only to buy more wine I'm sure. What's better than 12 bottles of wine? Well 24 of course...

Add Reply

Likes (0)