Skip to main content

This past weekend we ate out on Saturday night at the Blue Sea Grille. First I had heard of it, but apparently it has been there a good while. Very attractive decor. Good (but expensive) wine list.
Lots of great fish and seafood from which to choose. I had a whole Bronzini, broiled. Wife had bouillabaise, which she loved. Sides of green beans and mashed potatos. I started with a caeser salad, which was not great. I can't recall what she had first. The menu is sort of like the menu at Charlie's Crab down in Florida, but with the Maryland food items.
Example of the expense of the wine: Frog's Leap Merlot for $90 a bottle.
Sunday night went with some friends to the Wine Market. There is a wine store in front, with many good selections. A bit pricey. The food in the back is quite good. Well priced and well prepared. I had a steak salad after splitting a small plate pizza. Wife had the pizza as a main course after a salad. The good thing is that if you buy a bottle of wine at the store, you can bring it back to the restaurant and they charge a $9 corkage fee. So, basically you get the wine at $9 above their retail.
I'd go back to both.
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.