1990 Domaine Groffier Bonnes Mares

Be still my beating heart, a stunning bottle of wine. ( no formal notes taken)

An exotic floral nose of crushed berries, spice and smoke with touches of orange zest. (?) The palate was what I adore about a great Burgundy, very rich with concentrated fruit's and spices, yet still so very balanced with amazing freshness and crisp and salivating acidity.

A very stylish bottle of wine with 20 years of life ahead.

Bravo!
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by Italian Wino:
W+A

Can you email me at justinhome at msn dot com. I have a question for you regarding this wine. Thanks

IW

Sure... I think I recall why our emails are having problems. I think your email had a virus once and I blocked your email. Let me check.

We need to drink some wine together again, and soon.
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:

An exotic floral nose of crushed berries, spice and smoke with touches of orange zest. (?) The palate was what I adore about a great Burgundy, very rich with concentrated fruit's and spices, yet still so very balanced with amazing freshness and crisp and salivating acidity.

Bravo!

We need to drink more of these wines.
quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Wine+Art:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:

Bravo!

We need to drink more of these wines.

It is only going to get better. Wink

Add Reply

Likes (0)