1982 Bordeaux dinner 2012 Kittle House

Any 1982's that people do not mind parting with. I am not one for "you have to bring this" etc.

I might also tie this in with some of the folks from Bordeaux Wine Enthusiasts as well so we can get the numbers up. How does February/March sound for some people?
I've done a few of these with 82s. It might be helpful to at least set some parameters on price point/score etc. It'll keep things balanced not only in terms of individual expense, but in the quality of the tasting.

I might be interested as well, depending on date etc......

PH
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
I've done a few of these with 82s. It might be helpful to at least set some parameters on price point/score etc. It'll keep things balanced not only in terms of individual expense, but in the quality of the tasting.

PH

Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:

PH

Big Grin

Devilish

Inside joke. Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming!

PH
quote:
Originally posted by mareff:
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleD:
It doesn't have to be the First Growths either. I was suggesting a happy medium.

What were you thinking? I am might bring a Ch Angelus.

Yeah, I was thinking of something in the $150-$200 range and not what g-man had in mind. Smile
we will cap it off around 10 people or so, PH, I can work around some people's schedules, and I understand that I cannot accomodate all, but I would for you and KSCO2, since it has been a while since I have clinked glasses with him as well. Both of you either email me or keep me posted here.

Mike
KSC02, I will definitely stay in the loop. I'm like you and PH, I cant commit to this far out but I should be able to figure it out by the end of Jan/early Feb.

I have had the pleasure of sharing a bottle with Mareff on his last trip to the sunshine state. Very enjoyable evening!

Add Reply

Likes (0)