Reply to "Wine Spectator on the wane? Personally, I hope not."

wineandfoodexpert posted:
theoldman posted:
theoldman posted:

Had Wine Spectator conferred with moi and my services, this topic would not exist, positively!

Cheers!
~W&FE~

After your disgraceful, and disgusting, comments in the "Norman Hardy Accused of Sexual Harassment" thread don't you think it's time to retire this unfunny routine? "At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"

Good Sir! I will have you know my reply was perfectly acceptable, to the point, stern and addressed the issue, positively! I clearly stated my position and expect YOU to respect it, sincerely!

Cheers!
~W&FE~

Give it a rest. The #metoo movement that sprung up in the last year is a great thing to hopefully  help women in the future not experience the sexual harassment which a high percentage of women have experieced in the past. And your first response to the serious issue was--

"I laugh, absolutely! I will have you know, Mr Hardy [sic] hardly stands a chance at feeling my Double D's, positively, as I would knee his big fat belly and duck to avoid his breath as the wind is knocked from him, defensively! He knows this to be true, as I am truly more influential...blah, blah, blah."

I'm supposed to respect that? If you think this routine of yours is amusing, especially  about a topic like this, you're simply dead wrong.

You sir, shall respect that, me, and my word, respectfully! It's not my fault I am blessed with a fast metabolism, long slender body, creamy smooth skin and double D breasts, straight pearly white teeth, a fine jaw line, blue eyes and rich, ravenous hair, all of which I am sure you could enjoy for three seconds, or less, at best (1, 2, 3 ~POP~&nbsp , ABSOLUTELY!!

I have been approached, attempted to be groped, and propositioned by powerful men in the business and I trust you understand I cannot go into detail on a public website. Continue with your negative, spiteful attitude and your online persona may need to be changed to The Grumpy Old Man, POSITIVELY!!!

Cheers!
~W&FE~

You're response to this serious issue says it all. You are a pig. Now go and amuse yourself and your feckless followers.