Skip to main content

Reply to "WHERE Palm Beach & Boca Raton"

Yes, I've been to the Kee Grille in Juno Beach twice in the last month or so. Both times I have enjoyed it.

The wine list is not very diverse and is moderately priced. Top wines will run about $60 a bottle on the list. I've had Ferrari-Carano Siena and Robert Mondavi cabernet when I've eaten there.

The food is good and relatively inexpensive. Main courses are mostly seafood and meats, and run around $24. That includes two side dishes, one of which should be their Spinach Maria (its delicious). They have a grouper covered with a remoulade of crab meat that is excellent. The steak and lamb chops are good, but not great. The decor reminds me of Hawaii for some reason (must be the lit torches outside the restaurant).

The Juno Beach location can get very crowded, and they don't take reservations. However, you can call them from your house and put your name on the waiting list, and then drive over after the appropriate waiting time. The first time we went the waiting time was 1 and 1/2 hours, so we happily stayed at home sipping wine for about an hour and fifteen minutes, and then drove over and got our table in less than ten minutes. The second time there was no wait at all.

I don't know if there are Kee Grilles in Delray or Boca.
Last edited {1}