Got out of ICPT and waiting for a pullback as it has had a huge run up. Problem is that it will have a market cap 3-4 x its current one once their drug results come out due to first-to-market status. They might not get that far before being bought out and I really don’t want to be out when that happens. The drug *supposedly* has a fairly “easy” phase III hurdle to get over based on changes made to the study expectations by the FDA. You never know. It is a buy on a pullback to $85 for me. Current support is around $92.50 on this recent plateau, but if it starts moving again, the sky is the limit from here (not much resistance).
Also hoping for a small position in VLE.TO (PNWRF for OTC Americans like me) to blast off this winter as another poster on here has hoped. Success there is probably a 10-20 bagger which is why it is probably a small position I’ll never see again LOL.