I did get out entirely after hearing their quarterly report and some uncertainty with data that they were preparing for ASCO. They tried to spin it but I’ve learned that with bio you shouldn’t ever believe company spin because whether true or not they will be taken to the woodshed by the market at release of the actual info. I dodged a bullet with pretty much a push. If I would have gotten out at $110 that would’ve been wonderful but pigs get slaughtered. I was a pig LOL.
Got lucky @101,
but in this market environment i'm not taking chances with holding, I'm taking profit and see just having patience to wait for the next one. you never know when a random trigger might tank something.