Originally posted by bfw:
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:
Originally posted by bfw:
quote:
Originally posted by WineTrooper:
Give us some names please

It should be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Here are a few you can research:

CPG, BTE, CVE, DNR, REN

BTW, I don’t mean to sound abrasive or rude but I just hate how the media seems to be misleading us when inventories are crashing.

Bfw

your posts do sound like a Crazy Eddie sales pitch at times =)

I checked some of the stocks you had there.

if you had bought in when we first chatted back in feb 2nd, you would have sat at an average loss of roughly 11% until, literally, yesterday where you broke even.

I won't argue mainstream news vs those in the know news, but it's a little difficult to subscribe to the "commodity markets are so inefficient" that there's is a misprice of a commodity by a significant amount.

but keep the tips coming, always enjoy reading contrarian views to keep my thoughts in check.

I only hold a couple of the ones I listed. I’m still building my positions in them. I hold many others listed such as CJ.to which is still paying me 10% a year in divvies while I wait for more gains in the SP.

Thanks for the tip...however.

Let me know if you can beat my 90% overall portfolio gain from last year Smile

Crazy Eddie over and out....back to studying another new 3 year high for oil despite positive news on Syria :;

As for the commodity being mispriced....I said no such thing...I said it is evidently going higher sooner than most think.

As for the equities being mispriced....yes they are insanely mispriced.

Bfw