Reply to "What concerts have you been to lately?"

I was also at the same festival that Bomba referenced. I guess I only have Stagecoach (country Coachella) to compare to it, but it is a pretty great festival in my opinion. There is live music, live comedy, and late-night DJs. And the best restaurants in the city have booths there, tons of breweries/distilleries/wineries. I did a tasting with Mike Trujillo (Karl Lawrence/Sequoia Grove). I started my Saturday afternoon with a lobster roll and a Montelena chardonnay. Not your usual concert festival food.

Musical Highglights:
Chainsmokers--I was absolutely blown away by the DJ duo(I know, not an actual band). I was never a club-goer, nor will I become one, but dang it was fun.
Jason Isbell--One of my favorite musicians, and he played a great set to a sparse crowd. Kind of a bummer for him, but great for me
Avett Brothers--Never really listened to them, but they were great
Flo Rida--Again, an unexpected highlight.
Capital Cities
Atlas Genius
Jack Johnson--Sentimental choice as he was one of my favorites when we moved here in 01. Perfect Sunday night, casual beach vibe gig
Snoop Dog--he played a DJ set at like 1 in the morning. We made it for about a half an hour before bowing out, realizing our kids had soccer at 8 in the morning.
Dana Carvey--A lot of political impersonations, but he was pretty funny

Lowlights:
Third Eye Blind--music was fine...his dialog was horrendous
Sarah Silverman--didn't really find her funny, and she was super pretentious and too obsessed with people who talked or had a cell phone out. Cringe-worthy.
Cypress Hill--Just meh. It's probably been 20 years since I've seen them, and it was pretty much the exact same show. Missed the beginning of the Avett bros to see them. Big mistake.

The other headliners were fine (Jimmy Buffett, Aerosmith, and Hall and Oates). Just not my cup of tea when it comes to music.