Skip to main content

Reply to "What concerts have you been to lately?"

quote:
Originally posted by Vino Bevo:
Yeah - gotta love Flogging Molly. They come through Austin once a year to a great outdoor venue so we've caught them several times as well. One of my favorite bands.

So I'm all excited about Kings of Leon tonight, right? The wife and I work in the same location and we agreed it best to lock our computers in my office rather than leave them in the back of the car in a parking garage downtown all night. We get all the way to the venue and as we are parking I scream "OH S***!" the tickets are in my laptop bag safely in my office 20 miles away. By the time we would've gotten back there in traffic, then back downtown in traffic - no way. We grabbed dinner with a nice 07 Phelps Cab and came on home.

If you saw or will see Kings of Leon on this tour, and it was good, please don't post about it!

What a moron...

Brutal. I am the King of forgetting things and losing things, but for some reason I've never forgotten my tickets. The closest I've come is driving halfway down my street and going back to the house. Surprising.

I would have grabbed some scalpers...