Reply to "What Are You Buying?"

ProSys posted:
bomba503 posted:
ProSys posted:
bomba503 posted:
ProSys posted:
bomba503 posted:
ProSys posted:

I figured you’d use the lame rationale of “way too hot” = “I don’t like any high proof bourbon”. That rationale wouldn’t fly in an ESL creative writing clacouldss, and that definitely isn’t the case here.

Never mind that high proof bourbons come in a variety of styles and flavor profiles.  Never mind that some of the most desirable bourbons released annually are high proof (e.g. WIlliam Larue Weller, Thomas H Handy, George T Stagg, Elijah Craig Barrel Proof, Stagg Jr, etc).  Never mind that industry professionals whose reviews are highly regarded by many bourbon aficionados, such as Fred Minnick, Jim Murray and Whisky Advocate, more often than not choose high proof bourbons as their Whiskey of the Year.  We’re supposed to believe their palates are all misguided, and yours is what we should subscribe to?  

Really? That's what you've got. Trying to cyber bully again? It's simple but I guess your not that bright. I don't like it

Cheer up, snowflake!

And it’s always amusing when someone accuses another of being “not that bright”, yet the accuser can’t figure out the difference between “your” and “you’re” grammatically.  Guess my jest about ESL creative writing struck a little too close to home........ 

#runonsentence #grammerpolice #atleastivegottheiphoneautocorrectexcuse #seeIcanrunonincoherentlyalso #61kallday 

Rotflmao! You started a grammer police sentence with "And"

Can’t blame iPhone for misspelling “grammar”........... 

ProSys posted:
bomba503 posted:
ProSys posted:
bomba503 posted:
ProSys posted:

I figured you’d use the lame rationale of “way too hot” = “I don’t like any high proof bourbon”. That rationale wouldn’t fly in an ESL creative writing class, and that definitely isn’t the case here.

Never mind that high proof bourbons come in a variety of styles and flavor profiles.  Never mind that some of the most desirable bourbons released annually are high proof (e.g. WIlliam Larue Weller, Thomas H Handy, George T Stagg, Elijah Craig Barrel Proof, Stagg Jr, etc).  Never mind that industry professionals whose reviews are highly regarded by many bourbon aficionados, such as Fred Minnick, Jim Murray and Whisky Advocate, more often than not choose high proof bourbons as their Whiskey of the Year.  We’re supposed to believe their palates are all misguided, and yours is what we should subscribe to?  

Really? That's what you've got. Trying to cyber bully again? It's simple but I guess your not that bright. I don't like it

Cheer up, snowflake!

And it’s always amusing when someone accuses another of being “not that bright”, yet the accuser can’t figure out the difference between “your” and “you’re” grammatically.  Guess my jest about ESL creative writing struck a little too close to home........ 

#runonsentence #grammerpolice #atleastivegottheiphoneautocorrectexcuse #seeIcanrunonincoherentlyalso #61kallday 

Can’t blame iPhone for misspelling “grammar”........... 

Could care less about form. I type on an iPhone with Swype. I'm a content over form guy and not trying to impress anyone. You are still are pissing in the wind. Not impressing anyone. Never have. Never will. #61kallday 

Someone needs a hug and a cookie.  And that someone sure isn’t me.......... 

what kind of cookie? i like cookies