Skip to main content

Reply to "Vaynerchuck or Parker?"

quote:
Originally posted by indybob:
quote:
Originally posted by ND:
I never trust the opinion of anyone trying to sell me something.

Everyone has something to sell.

This whole thing is really a generational thing. I'd bet most folks who are into WLTV are younger (in body and/or spirit). Most people who don't get WLTV are probably older. Neither is right or wrong. Gary might disagree, as he preaches inclusivity, but WLTV may be another version of FUBU (For Us By Us, BTW), but as long as the WLTVers are don't disregard the opinions of the elder statesmen outright, that FUBU attitude is fine with me.

hmmmm....it's an interesting take and I'm not sure where I would classify myself in the WLTV demographic but I know I have learned a ton from Gary AND the people on the forum. Guys like GeneV and Julius really bring the knowledge. There are a lot of people over on the WLTV forum that have a thirst for knowledge and reallyu could care less why Gary is doing what he is doing because they get so much out of it.

Squires, WS, Vino, and WLTV all have such different vibes but there are so many great things about each that I would hate to say to any of them, "stick with what you know best." It would be like telling Roy to stick with fortified and not bother with dry. Smile