Reply to "Top 5 (or so) concerts you attended"

Copied from another thread I cant beleive I forgot to include this one. Sorry for the duplicate but I jhad to add it to the record on this thread.

Black Eyed Peas - The End

Start to finish a fun album albeit not a cerebral one. It was exactly what i needed when it came along. I had the good fortune of catching a couple small shows before the it took over the charts. One of my favorite nights of all time was going to see them at Pacific Ampitheatre. It was at personal low point and I told my best friend we were going and I was paying. When we got there the show was sold out and there wasnt a single ticket being scalped. We found a back door leading into the back of the concession stands propped open by "The Can" ( a crumpled up can of Bud). Neither of us had ever snuck in a show but we agreed this was going to be our first time. We walked in, grabbed a beer and kept going. With a few hundred dollars in my pocket I expected to spend on tickets the party was on and we went heavy on the Margaritas. The warm up band was actually LMFAO (had no idea who they were at the time) before they hit it big as well. Getting smashed to Party Rock and the BEP's is a fond memory but ultimately karma delivered what we deserved. While dancing around in the isles up front a large security guard asked for our tickets which of course we had none. My response? We dont need no stinkin' tickets, we got The Can!

Help was called in and from there we stumbled out with a team of security guards in tow to the Chorus of "I got a Feeling". Of course we we both had Margaritas in our hands and toasted "L'Chaim!" at the appropriate moment. Once outside they said I hope you two idiots dont plan on driving to which we answered "Taxi!" and laughed our way back to his home a couple miles away.

We snuck in and it was only fitting that we get bounced out. The universe was back in balance.

Its one of my best stories and I actually wrote the whole thing down so I didnt forget the details. I dont know that I've ever laughed more or had a better time at a concert.