Reply to "Top 5 (or so) concerts you attended"

Timing is perfect Jabe. I don't know how to rank them in any order. but some memorable ones include:
Peter Gabriel War Memorial Rochester NY- US tour opener 1993. Had tickets for tour opener, but was driving home from work two nights earlier and saw a bunch of lights flashing so I decided to stop by. Parked across the street from the stage entrance and saw a few people milling about. Crossed the street and listened at the stage door and heard Family Snapshot soundcheck. Hung out another 20-30 minutes and everything got quiet inside. Band members started coming out of the venue and riding away on bicycles. A few minutes later Peter Gabriel comes out with a bike too. I crossed the street casually and could tell he saw me out of the corner of his eye. I called out to him before he got on his bike. I had a copy of the US CD which I had been listening to in the car since it's release. I asked for his autograph on the Blood of Eden page of the CD booklet and he graciously gave it to me. I told him I was a big fan, thanked him and he rode off into the night on his bike.
The next night, my buddy and went to the venue and parked across the street from the stage door. There were about 20-30 people milling about. I knew there would likely be a full dress rehearsal before opening night and was hoping to hear most of it outside the venue. About 5-10 minutes after the music started, Peter's stage manager opened the stage door, asked the security guard how many people were outside and then said "Let's let our new friends in". My buddy and I went into the floor of the venue and sat wherever we wanted- about 2 rows from stage. IN total maybe 100 people got to see a full show. Near the end, during In Your Eyes, Peter invited people on the elevated stage that came out on the floor to about center ice. My buddy got on stage but they stopped the flow of people before I could. I thought it was going to collapse and crush his crew below. It was such a good night. Music was solid, and the intimacy was fantastic. We had great seats the next night also- about 8 more rows back from where we were) and that show was a bonus.

My wife said the Peter Gabriel Sting concert @ MSG we went to several weeks ago was one of her favorite ever. We had great seats and it was pretty good.