Reply to "Top 5 (or so) concerts you attended"

My first concert around 1980 or 81 was the Cars at the Cow Palace, which led to a great string of concerts there.

I went to a bunch of 'Day on the Greens'. The ones with Journey, Santana and one with Metallica stand out for various reasons. I remember Metallica as being before Ratt and Y&T Smile Also remember Journey following Black Sabbath.

BB King anytime, but with George Thorogood at Shoreline (which is normally a shitty venue) was very good.

Not so Silent Night in San Jose (also normally a shitty venue). Disturbed one year and Sum41/Linkin Park the other stand out.

I've never had anything but a super time at Vaughn's with or without Kermit Ruffins playing. There is to me nothing like eating BBQ and getting stoned with the band between sets. Unless you're running off to jump in the hot tub with someone between sets, which also seems to happen from time to time there.

On that theme Motley Cru and Alice Cooper was all strippers and fireworks. Who doesn't love strippers and fireworks.

I'll forgive those of you who have Billy Joel and Elton John on your lists. Different ages, different strokes and all, but if anyone puts Adele on their list don't wonder why I'm not reacting to your posts, I've blocked you . Smile