Reply to "Top 5 (or so) concerts you attended"

I usually remember these kinds of events, but I have been to so many that it is hard to recall. Here is my list which reflects my change in taste mainly to country as I age.

Eagles in 1980 at Florida Field with Jimmy Buffett as lead in. It was the day that the US Hockey Team won the Gold Medal and right before I left school to join the real world. The Eagles are my favorite band and I saw them five times live.

The Who in 1983 in the Citrus Bowl. I thought that they were old then, but it was a great show.

Bruce Springsteen in 2002 in Columbia. He was feeling it that night and played for nearly four hours without a break. In December, he ended with "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".

Kenny Chesney in 2003-05, all in Columbia. Chesney brings emotion and passion to all of his shows. He is coming to our local festival next June and I cannot wait.

Garth Brooks earlier this year in Charleston. Garth is so good that you can hate country music and still like him. His wife, Trisha Yearwood, also performed a few songs.