1) 2004 An unplugged (acoustic) benefit concert with Randy Bachman, the Barenaked Ladies and Neil Young, in a school auditorium with seats only 30 feet away.
2) 1994 The Rolling Stones "Voodoo Lounge" tour, front row center and Keith Richards even playing for me a guitar riff when I yelled out Happy Birthday to him.
3) 2005 Cher Final Tour with the Village People, with front center tickets gifted to me by the Village People, friends of mine. My buddy and business partner who was to join me got too wasted the night before to attend so I took my lawyer's wife instead. If you've never seen Cher live that is a shame.
4) 1991 Van Halen For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge tour; I went with 3 girls and it was an unforgettable night.
5) 1982 Scorpions and Blue Oyster Cult on my 16th birthday with the quintessential pretty girl next door and a birthday autographed Heineken bottle from the bands.
It was hard to choose but 5 and these were special for their own reasons, not intending to rank them with each other. Am fortunate to have been there.