Reply to "Super Cellars ???????"

Hunter,
I get probably 80% of my wine over the internet and have never had a problem with shipping. I use 2 day shipping from time to time when I'm concerned about the weather, but usually use regular ground. There's about 6 weeks in the spring and about the same in the fall when I feel the weather is appropriate for ground shipping as long as it's packaged right. If I buy in the winter or summer, I usually just ask them to hold it until the weather becomes appropriate for shipping.

Eric
I agree with your price comment. However, I don't think I should have to tell someone that's in the business of shipping wine that I want my wine shipped on a Monday. It seems obvious to me that if you ship something out on Thurs. it's destined to sit in a warehouse or truck for the weekend. I would think they would take better care of their product especially when it's not insulated.
I suppose I should take some of the responsibility for not specifying how I wanted it shipped. With so many internet merchants doing it automatically I guess I got complacent.