No it's the whole cookery thing I object to.
The best way to enjoy prawns.
1) Get them pre-cooked whole prawns straight off the trawler. Tiger prawns (approx. 6-8" in length are the preferred variety)
2) Allow 1lb/person or 2lb/person if you're feeling extra-good.
3) Get a whole bunch of baguettes cut into 1" slices, apply liberal amounts of unsalted butter to the bread.
4) Place prawns in a large bowl set on ice in the middle of the table. Have some wedges of lemon/lime available. Have the bread in baskets in easy reach of people.
5) Serve with a crisp and fruity white wine.
6) Make sure that there is a sporting event on a big screen TV handy.
7) Go for it.
8) place prawn heads in the neighbour's hub caps after they complain about the noise you're making.