Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

winetarelli posted:
purplehaze posted:
winetarelli posted:

Oh, for Fuck’s sake. No. First Bloomberg, now Deval Patrick. And there are rumors of Sherrod Brown. No. You all had your chance. Fuck you. No. 

And if anyone splits the vote off of Biden and causes Warren to be the nominee, it will be on your heads. 

I hate being a Democrat. It is hearding cats. And this time it really matters.

I've only been a registered Democrat for a few months, and only changed my affiliation from "i" so that I'd have a say in the primary.  Do you honestly think that either Bloomberg or Patrick have enough juice to affect the primaries?  I just don't see it.

I wish I had your (and b-man's) confidence in Biden, but he troubles me a bit.  Electable, probably.  Inspiring?  Not so much.
PH

I do think they can take enough away from Biden to make Warren the nominee. 

Thanks for the thoughtful response.  Respectfully disagree on the interlopers.  I don't think that either of them have the juice to make a sufficient impact.  Despite Bloomie's deep pockets and Patrick's considered opinions, they're too late to the party to suck off more than a few % points.

I do agree with you that this is a one issue election.  I'll support whoever the nominee is with my time and what little cash I can spare.  I'm a bit of a geezer, so the next election won't affect my life enough for me to worry about myself.  I have 2 daughters and 3 grandkids who I'm fighting for.

PH