Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

napacat posted:

You folks here wonder where people go. You are a small group of like minded boors that  like to pounce on people who are not in 100% agreement with you.  Just like the liberals of the day.  A very select few think they own this board and must police it and regulate who can and say what. 

Who has regulated and stopped you from saying anything? No one. No "select few" have censored, or prevented, you from writing any ignorant thought that comes into your head. The majority of people do not support the racist, bigot, sexist know-nothing-in-chief--you do. We have given you the facts and you've responded with transparent deflections, untruths and spin. So as I see it you have a few choices:

1. Stop coming to this thread. I, myself, never even read it until about a year ago.
  2. Stop posting your defense of the racist, bigot, sexist know-nothing-in chief. (This would be your choice no one will "police" you.)
  3. Keep posting your defense of the racist, bigot, sexist know-nothing-in chief and take your well-deserved lumps.