Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

wineocd posted:

In today's Wall Street Journal;

"Ambassador Bill Taylor said that his work to release frozen security assistance to Ukraine was stymied because top-level cabinet officials were too busy dealing with President Trump's idea to purchase Greenland. "  

The orange dump is obsessed with trying to forge a legacy. This said, he will be successful as he will be only the third president ever to be impeached. 😂

I haven’t been on the forum much lately. I see Napafluffer is no different than the man he fluffs... seems I recall he was finished with this site. Liar, which is the best of what can be said of him/her. 

Now that Iran called the little bone spurs bluff and has positioned itself for a rapid nuclear breakout that none other than Mike Pompeo sounded the alarm on Thursday of this week.  What a failure from the swaggering reply Orange Dump and Pompeo who both said that sanctions would force Iran to change their behavior.🤣.  A willfully ignorant president surrounding himself with only old white yes men that has the intellectual depth of an amoeba  and the temperament of a petulant child is simply dangerous. All this plus a clinically ill narcissistic coward that refuses to listen to the pentagon does not bode well.