Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

mneeley490 posted:

TOM, I believe I was speaking more toward ideology, rather than a death scorecard. Interesting that you keep score, however.  I view Trump supporters and Social Justice Warriors with equal disdain. 

Keeping score! Member of my religion were slaughtered a year ago for being Jewish and and the other shooting occurred 30 miles from my synagogue killing and affecting people we knew at a place many of us had been to.  We now have an armed guard. Everywhere you look hate crimes are on the rise, and they are overwhelmingly from the far and fringe right. The "score" as you call it was not maintained by me but given by in a magazine report. 

"Interesting that you keep score, however.  I view Trump supporters and Social Justice Warriors with equal disdain."

You're accusing me of keeping score? What a disgusting, vile comment. I looked up the numbers yesterday for the first time because there seemed some challenge to where most of the violent hate in this country comes from. (I of course was not surprised at the numbers.) I only recently learned what the term SJW means and it sure doesn't describe me. I've been attacked, sometimes (often?) deservedly on this forum, but this is a new low.

Last edited by The Old Man