Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

purplehaze posted:
irwin posted:

Maybe the Bernie illness (age 78) and the ages of the other candidates who are 70+ (Biden, Warren & Trump) will cause voters to be concerned about electing a person of that age to this stressful office.  Maybe.

I hear you, irwin.  Of all the geezers out there, I think Warren is the healthiest and most mentally acute.  Unfortunately, she's just more than a wee bit left of me and most of America.  I think that if Biden is seriously injured by the latest news, and if Bernie is out (I think he is done, either out by a personal decision or public concern at this point) that the remaining Dems will be quickly whittled down to Warren, Harris and Buttigieg.  I'd vote for any of them when the time comes. Hell, I'd vote for you in a heartbeat before casting a vote for any R in 2020.  

PH

Vote for me? First, my wife would cancel your vote. Second, as you know, I'm bald. There has not been a bald person elected President since Eisenhower, and he ran against Stevenson, who was also bald, so one of them had to win.  (This is why Cory Booker and John Delaney are having problems). 

I would host a heck of a state dinner, though.  I wonder how many cheesecakes Gentleman Farmer would have to make.