Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

napacat posted:
The Old Man posted:
napacat posted:

I’m done...but I will wager with you a $100 bottle of wine should Trump not win ( cannot see how to this crowd on the Democratic side) that he will exit gracefully.  I’lll ship to you, if he does not win and and does any of what you said above .  You will ship to me should he not win and accept the results.  

If he wins...we’ll hell...that’s enough for me.

Even though your views make me sick that's a very gentlemanly offer. However, you make it too easy for me. I said he "wouldn't leave" and you're saying "exit gracefully." Now even you must know that he never does anything gracefully. So thanks for the offer but I don't want to take your easy money bet. 

I'm done too.

OK...respectfully accept the declination.  Best to be done on the subject as well. Point though...you really don't know my views.  You are just projecting what you think they are since I voted for Trump.

With that...will try to ignore the political fray.

Cheers.

Napa, I was done, but why did you have to put in the part about not knowing your views? I DO NOT know your views. I only know that you are a staunch defender of a racist, bigot, sexist, mocker of the disabled and the captured soldiers, a man who now claims he's "The chosen" one and loves the tweet that called him the "King of Israel" (I'm not sure if he's supposed to be Christ or the Messiah, but it should be offensive to people of all faiths), a remover of children from their parents who is now saying they children can be held "indefinitely") a cheating golfer who has played more than 240 days (a lot more than  Obama, big surprise), the biggest liar ever to occupy the WH, a draft dodger, an unindicted defendant in multiple acts of obstruction of justice, a lover of dictators and demagogues, a demagogue and a one lousy businessman.

But yeah I'm just projecting what you think.