Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

" It's an easy cop out to yell racist or charge white privilege instead of challenging the opponents point of view."

How tiring. How exactly do I challenge these points of view?

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Should I get into an intellectual discussion with someone who tells four women of color (three of which were born in the US) to, "Go back to where they came from"?

Am I supposed to have a rational conversation with a person who engaged in a fact-free conspiracy theory to prove the the first black man to become president wasn't an American citizen?

What do I say when an American president who equtes neo-Nazis with those who oppose them? Who calls them "fine people"?

What do you say to a man who, after five black men that were wrongly imprisoned and then exonerated (after DNA and a confession from the real rapist), takes out full pages ads saying they are guilty?

As a number of people tried to point out, just because some people misuse a word doesn't mean the word can't be properly employed.

So yeah, I'm going to call the racist who occupies the WH a racist. And I'm always going to wonder about people who support this racist no matter what hate and filth comes out of his shithole of a mouth.