Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

I graduated from law school in 1978 after attending the U of MD (my state university).

College was $248 per semester when I started in 1971.  Law school was $1350 per semester.  Things cost less back then.  Near the end of law school I bought the top of the line Toyota Corolla.  Carpeting. Air conditioning. Tape deck.  Fire engine red.  Cost just under $4400. 
When I got out of law school, my first job was at a firm paying me $19,000 per year! My mother said, "What are you going to do with all that money?"  I said, "I'm going to spend 90% of it on women and alcohol, and just waste the other 10%."

 

×
×
×
×