Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

napacat posted:
The Old Man posted:
napacat posted:
billhike posted:

There are very good people in the white supremacy movement? The ones marching  with torches chanting anti-Jewish slogans?

Your parents really fucked up.

This...right here is why no-one can ever say anything that is not 100% mainstream with you thought police.  Not one word did I stick up for white supremacists or in favor of what they stand for.   I think there were good people marching in favor of not having statues torn down and for the Confederate flag.   And by saying that...you extrapolate it out into non-sense.

As I said, what kind of fine people, no matter how good their cause (and this isn't a very good cause), would march with neo-Nazis flying swastikas, chanting racist and anti-semitic slogans? I believe I can state, without contradiction, that anyone who marches with these types of people is not a fine person.

To you it is not a good cause...who are you to determine that?  Any good people in the BLM movement?

God, you're an ignorant fool or just terrible at deflection. I said, "no matter how GOOD their cause is..." (And yes I personally don't think it's a good one, but let's pretend you do.) Why would would you ever march with people wearing and waving Nazi symbols (you know Nazis, like in Hitler) and chanting racist and anti-semitic chants? Again, to get through your thick skull, no matter what your cause it's never right to march with neo-Nazis and White Supremacists. You are not a fine person, however righteous your cause is, if you march with this group of scumballs. Is that concept really too difficult for you to wrap your head around? Are all Trump supporters this dense?

Last edited by The Old Man