Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

The Old Man posted:
napacat posted:
The Old Man posted:
napacat post:  How could anyone vote for a democrat.  It just strains common sense.

How could anyone, of any party, vote for a bigoted racist sexist know-nothing demagogue of a president like the pussy-grabber in chief? It strains common decency.

You're kidding. Do you happen to recall what the other choice was?  I have never seen a more anti-american group than the present Democrats.  Just disgusting.  They care zero for what they espouse...just try to build a dependent voter base.

So you don't want to address your hero's racism, bigotry, sexism, lack of knowledge of basic facts, nor his self-confessed pussy grabbing? I left out his record-breaking daily lies, his admiration of dictators, and his support for white nationalists. But...but...Hillary. That's the best you've got? Pathetic.

+1

I would add that now that it's known that Trump overruled 25 proper and correct (according to long-standing procedures) decisions to refuse high-level security clearances to his family and cronies, many of whom apparently went on to use private cell phones to send classified messages, and all while he and his Trumpanzees continue to chant "lock her up" because Hillary used a private server for some messages, the level of hypocrisy has reached epic levels, even for him!