Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

Every time I think the orange dump has hit the bottom, he proves me wrong. 

The very man who’s father paid a doctor to create a false diagnosis of the worlds worse bone spur that took the longest in history to heal now stands in front of the men and women of our armed forces and blatantly lies his fat ass off. Trump is truly clinically ill.

Trump says they have not had a pay raise in over 10 years. What a liar. They have received pay increases for over 30 straight years. He says they were only going to get a 2% raise, or a 4% and Trump said NO, give them a 10% raise which he said they got. Again, just your trash liar known as Trump. They received the 2.4 - 2.6% as it has been for sometime. 

It was funny seeing a Trump supporter on a national news show this morning. He was asked if he was disturbed that Trump has told over 7500 lies in his first 700 days. Of coarse he said no. He then said why didn’t the fact checkers count Obama’s lies? The interviewer then said that in fact his lies were counted. He told 18 in 8 years. Trump is on pace for nearly 16,000! I have no doubt Napa and his ilk are so very proud.