Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

purplehaze posted:
wineart 2 posted:

PH, only if the midterms turn over both sides of the aisle, unfortunately. There is no longer a republican party. The republicans are exiting and now it is Trump’s party.

Now Trump has invited the very person who admitted he wanted Trump to win ( Putin)  and is continuing to interfere in our midterms to visit Washington this fall to have a better view of his interference and its affects. 

It's a sad thing to see.  One thing that I'd bet that no one here is aware of, is that you and I are a good deal more conservative than recent posts in this forum might lead them to believe.  You are correct... the Republican party is gone, replaced by Trumpistanis.  It is now truly impossible for moderate Republicans in office to speak out without fear of being hammered by the tea party, freedom caucus and trumpski's fat little thumbs.  Sad.

PH

I thought you guys were l ike straight up neoliberals.  (acutally I dont even know what the labels mean anymore since a small minority of this country just calls everyone who they dont agree with liberals)