Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

wineart 2 posted:

PH, you just don’t know Napa well. You see, he unlike you and me actually picked his parents. He picked parents that would guaranteed he would never be born in North Korea or Bangladesh or any war torn or third war country. He also made sure when selecting his parents they would be well educated and literate in multiple languages. Somehow the rest of the world missed out and failed to select our parents, but not Napa. 

PH, these children who failed to select their parents must be removed from their families, period. They had their chance to select better parents and simply failed. Screw them! When I landed in NYC this week there were large protest at the airport. When I asked security what was going on, I was told that a plane full of kids was landing with children from Texas without their parents. PH, their parents are guilty of a misdemeanor for goodness sakes, or perhaps I should say Christ Sakes, seems that is the proper response from Napa, the chosen one. I’m also confident that Napa at four years old knew his selected parents phone number so that he could call and perhaps even have FaceTime with them. 

These kids unselected parents are guilty of a misdemeanor, screw them! Just ask Napa and all of his fellow Trumpoid cult!

What a ridiculous post.  Shall we take everyone in the world in a bad situation into our Country illegally?  Everyone is welcome to come to our country legally.  

How does that escape you?