Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

purplehaze posted:
napacat posted:
g-man posted:

treated extremely well, you mean like getting ripped from their parents at a young age?  Oh wait, "they've got TV".

Explain to me why you think illegal immigration is a huge problem?  I'd love to hear your take on how illegal immigration affects you? 

btw Mexico is the 20th most dangerous country in the world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...tional_homicide_rate

I'd love for you to use actual facts, ANY facts at all to back up any of your assertions, it'd go a long way for me to understand your point of view.

GMan and PH...we could go back and forth all day.  Appears we have different views.  Illegal immigration is a huge problem. Just watch both Clintons, Obama and Schumer all saying it.  

I have ZERO problem with legal immigration.  Huge problem with ILLEGAL immigration and if we cannot agree on that...then there is no point in continuing to discuss.  

How much do you think it costs the US daily to care for the children arriving illegally (on ther own, with a parent or being smuggled in (Medical / Food / Sports / Housing...etc)?  

The cost?  A small percentage of what the 1% picked up in the tax cut sham.  

Where would you rather see the money go?  People who want to come here and make a life, pay their fair share of taxes and send their children to good schools, or people who already have it made.. whose kids go to private schools and Ivy League colleges and never have to work another day in their lives?  I know what my answer is.

PH

For Christ sake...they are arriving illegally.  Are you not capable of drawing a distinction?   If they arrive legally, their children would not be separated from them.  Not that hard. 

And by the way, the wording on the statue of Liberty  is not the Law of the land.  

Why denigrate people who put their kids in private and Ivy League schools?  And (for the most part) work very hard for what they have achieved.