Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

napacat posted:

It’s certainly a difficult situation.

A difficult situation? It's a horror show.  And no one has discussed killing anyone.  The comparisons to the Nazis were in reference to family separation.  Yeah.  Taking children from their parents arms and putting them into camps.  Tell me how you would feel if this happened to you.  Oh... that's right, you don't have kids.  Never mind. 

Illegal immigration ion is a huge problem.  Trump ran on it and is trying to rectify it.  Past administrations have done virtually nothing to remedy it.  Just like N Korea.  

i'll echo g-man's question on the "hugeness" of the immigration problem.  Certainly it's a problem.  The orange menace's response in this case is indefensible.  Period.  And that's why he's quickly backtracking on the family separation component.  And trump has done virtually nothing to remedy the situation in NK.  In fact, it's likely he's exacerbated the situation by giving Kim international standing.  

...one might say a shit hole country

Nice.  True colors showing nicely.  Any more trumpisms you'd like to add to the discussion?

They have arrived in Mexico...and are certainly safer correct?  Maybe stay there!  

A common bullshit Republican response.  They weren't traveling to Mexico,  They were coming to the country with the big statue, with this engraved on it:

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!  

Democrats don’t care about these kids...just another way to get at the President.

Disingenuous horseshit.   And all the Republicans who have denounced this horror?  They don't care either, right?   And Melania's own immigration lawyer who's on record denouncing this policy?  Yeah, everyone is just using this trumpian abomination to get at trump.  Because... everything is about trump.

No outrage over Peter Fonda?

Ah... it wouldn't be a true trumpian response without a little whataboutism, would it?  Look up logical fallacy one day and quit using them in your debates.  That said, Fonda is a D-string hack who (absolutely inappropriately and vilely) tweeted about a privileged son of an alleged billionaire.  To equate the damage done by this buffoon's TWEET to the reality of the horrors suffered by these separated immigrant families is absurd and a huge false equivalence.

PH