Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

quote:
Originally posted by Pianist718:
"50% of marriages result in divorce. The other 50 are miserable". --Johnny Carson


"10% of posters like me. The other 90% are just grumpy."-The Pianist.

Big Grin
×
×
×
×