Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

@patespo1 posted:

I don't know if there was a clear cut winner, as it was an embarrassment quite frankly.  Wallace sucked as a moderator, Biden scored no points by calling Trump a Clown and telling him to Shut up (even though it was warranted), and anyone that thinks Trump came off looking good must support Fake Bullies that call upon deranged racist white guys to 'stand by' awaiting his commands. 

He won't denounce white supremacy, he's trying to actively delegitimize that election, and is calling for violence.  He's a complete and utter embarrassment.  

If I was the Biden campaign I would not debate again unless they can shut off his mic when it's not his turn.  

That pretty much sums up my response. In addition, Biden needs more coaching on how to respond when Trump interrupts and goads him. Last night, every time Trump talked over him, Biden stopped speaking, so it was hard for him to string together a full sentence and say anything of substance. That, combined with the holdovers from his childhood stuttering, made him seem uncertain. Regardless, he still said more of substance than Trump who simply trotted out the same lies and fear mongering that hAve been his modus operandi for the past year (or 4).

One lie: the Portland sheriff said after the debate that he absolutely does not support Trump. And that was just one of many flat out lies he told. 

Last edited by sunnylea57