Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

@bman posted:

Brees rightly acknowledged that he got his facts wrong as the kneeling never had anything to do with the flag or the military. 

But why let facts get in the way when lies and misinformation allow Trump to further divide the country and turn Americans against one another? 

Exactly. Drew understood he was obviously tone-deaf to the insight of the protest. It takes a person that has empathy in their heart and isn’t self absorbed to admit a mistake. Good for Drew who has exhibited numerous times he is a good guy.

People like the empty suit in the oval office and our resident empty suit fail to understand that it was suggested to Kap to kneel by a fellow NFL player and former Green Beret. All this “ I’m okay if the protest were peaceful “ is such BS. We saw and heard their redneck ignorant thinking. 

The funny thing to me is Dump doesn’t give a shit. He is a coward who failed to serve when called. He just understands the mind of both his rednecks and envy focused tribe. 

So, 80% of the country now thinks the US is out of control. Nice leadership from bunker boy. 80%. I didn’t think you could get 80% of America to even agree today is Monday. 🤣