Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

@g-man posted:

irony is calling someone a paranoid fool but worrying about would be protestors that may riot and loot just because a few bad apples??

24 protests across my county today. 8000+ people total.  0 property damage, 0 arrests, a few grumpy old folks giving middle fingers but alot of good spirits and community all around.

You really are quite a fool.  Walk around Manhattan and see the damage.  Ask the family of the dead police officer in St. Louis.  You can downplay it all you like.  This is all a BS protest.  

You can label people trolls...whatever you like.  All of you like minded, intolerable folks are a major drag in life and to this site.  But quite enjoyable to banter with.

Cant quite figure out what made most of you as foolish as you are. You have a narrative of what you think Trump supporters are like...and you are so wrong.  

I would never be like Drew Brees and cave on what I stand for or just said.  That was a sad apology for not saying anything wrong to begin with.  Pressure from a group of left, intolerable Bully‚Äôs.  Poor Drew.