Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

@napacat posted:

I'm fine without any unions.  Are there bad cops...for sure.  But it is a really small number.  And we ask a lot from them.  In general they deal with the worst of society.  How is it that the majority of you seem to defend criminals, Illegal entry into the U.S. and everything else that makes no sense at all?  White privilege....please. Pure nonsense.  But they got you to buy into it.  Should I be feeling guilty?   I have ZERO problems with policy in general.

Your ability to raise strawmans is way too strong.  

None of what you said is anywhere near related to the issue at hand.  It is rightly so that you suffer from a real case of white privilege.

As with a small number of bad cops, you have no data to back that assertion up.  You also are missing the point that cops are entrusted with the public care and given lethal weapons to enforce laws.  However the union and the supreme court have both said their own interest is more important than the public.  Because of such there can be no bad apples no matter how small.  Would you say its okay to have a few bad pilots flying commercial planes?