Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

@g-man posted:

You only need to do some googling to see how often cops are prosecuted for the crimes they commit to see there is no justice once youre behind the thin blue line.

Alot of people throw around white privilege but in your case it aptly applies with the ignorance you've just displayed.  Soon you will be copy pasting me nonsense from fox about how people shouldnt resist and they woulsnt have been killed.

The proper demand is that we should disband and forbid all public sector unions.  The police should be held accountable to the tax payer and not the other way around.  Individuals should be personally liable for all civil infraction payouts instead of the tax payer.

You cant weed out bad apples with the union in place.

I'm fine without any unions.  Are there bad cops...for sure.  But it is a really small number.  And we ask a lot from them.  In general they deal with the worst of society.  How is it that the majority of you seem to defend criminals, Illegal entry into the U.S. and everything else that makes no sense at all?  White privilege....please. Pure nonsense.  But they got you to buy into it.  Should I be feeling guilty?   I have ZERO problems with policy in general.