Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

@g-man posted:

bah some more sheep.

You don't even know where my city is.  I'm a big local supporter in my city.  The entire elected staff in my city knows me.  I donate time and money to my city.  Something that appears to be very foreign to you.

As with liberal, you don't even know the meaning of the word.  I won't even go so far as labeling you anything, because you individually, seem completely void of any sort of intelligence.  You latch on to whatever someone else spews.  Your story is not original, nor creative.  It has been repeated and bleated many many times before.  Matter of fact, this entire time you have been posting, there has not been a single original post out of your mouth that wasn't copy and pasted from someone else's work.

So yes, you clearly have a mental deficiency.  

Drivel...pure deflection.  Happy with your current environment?  People know you...wow!  Keep supporting this nonsense...liberal, weak minded and politically correct BS.  Oh but we care so much.  Great...see where it gets you.  Those fucks on the street don’t care about anyone.  Just want to destroy and get free goods.  Support them.  Loser.