Skip to main content

Reply to "Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic"

@thistlintom posted:

There is plenty of hypocrisy to go around. In one sense you are right that the thread would be more civil without Napa as there wouldn't be anyone who is willing to voice views different from all the progressive bullies here with to bash.

TTom, as it happens one of the things I enjoy most here and on other social media is hearing from people who disagree with me.  Last thing I want is an echo chamber.  You and I have had a couple of spirited discussions which I appreciated, as you actually made counter points rather than attempts to bait. Ditto my recent encounter with csm here, someone I actually have met and know and like.

Napa has done that in the past as well but for the past few months, perhaps years, I don't recall a comment that can be called anything but baiting, or anything that makes an effort to actually rebut a point made here. I and others have gone to some length to use facts to back up our arguments but I just made a quick search of Napa's posts here going back to the beginning of the year and I see pretty much nothing but baiting. 

Add in his defence of clearly outrageous actions by Trump such as taking kids away from their families, putting them in cages and then losing track of who they are and how to get them back to their families and it's not hard to see why Napa takes the flack he takes.