Reply to "RIP..."

quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick:
All I did was post a news story. NO personal commentary, personal opinions or personal statements. It was pretty much just a plain vanilla factual documentation.

Seriously? That would be LOL funny if it was not such bullshit.

First, you did not post it as a news story as no credit was given. Also, if you wanted to post a news link there are many to link to that offered a more informed and honest picture of the man.

By posting what you did and not offering any comment about the blatantly obvious missing facts of his life says volumes about you.

Jorge, thank you for your post and I can only imagine the feelings within your family and community today.

I was going to post a rejoinder to Maverick's lame response, but w+a pretty much nailed what I was going to say. Posting Catro's death without any perspective is tantamount to a neutral, if not positive assessment of his life and the effects of his rule.

And Maverick, you're obviously a bright cat. Can you write your own copy, or is "cut and paste" your default for anything other than telling people to f--- off?

PH