Reply to "Retailer won't accept payment from Canadians"

I haven't had this problem as I'm not Canadian, but a somewhat similar experience as I live in Illinois.  I ordered online from an Illinois retailer and had them to ship to my office.  No problem, transaction went through and didn't think anything of it.  Important to note that Illinois does not allow out of state retailers to ship to Illinois.  But this was an Illinois transaction - should be no problem.  They called me the next day and told me they couldn't ship this wine to my office because it was in their St. Louis retail store, and Illinois won't allow Missouri retailers to ship to Illinois.  I asked her just to have the St. Louis location transfer it to the Illinois location, and then ship to me.  She said it can't be done, so I just told her to ship to a Wisconsin UPS store where we have a box for such purchases.  She calls me the next and tells me that they can't ship to PO Boxes.  I told her it's not a PO Box, but she won't budge.  I cancelled my order and got the same wine from a New Jersey retailer for less money.