Skip to main content

Reply to "Olivia Wilde is the sexiest actress alive (let the debate begin)"

quote:
Originally posted by Shane T.:
Damn...this thread drifted a bit, huh?!

To answer your question FS, when my daughter is old enough to make those choices for herself, I hope that she makes them responsibly. I hope that she respects herself and her body. I don't think it's logical to associate a number with that idea. With that in mind, I don't believe any of us are in a position to judge somebody like Charlize, on the claim that she "slept her way up." I mean, how do you know she did that? You heard something? Maybe she likes a little variety. Nothing wrong with that, as long as she's not hurting anyone else. Live and let live, man.

I digress. My daughter will not be allowed to date until she's 38. She'll wear a pilgrim dress, collect cats, and recite Harry Potter books. Only then will she be free from my judgement... Wink

I have friends in the industry who have independently from each other (as in they don't know one another) attended events/parties where they were present during convos with highly placed individuals (e.g. executive producers and key studio executives) discussing actresses who played this type of game.

But enough of the thread drift..........

quote:
Originally posted by patespo1:
Jennifer Lawrence and Jessica Alba are my top two*

*subject to change on a moments notice

Woot Woot Woot